Recipes for GT Xpress 101

I lost my GTXpress101 recipes book, I did contacted the GTXpress101 company and they said it is no longer available. Can someone tell me how do I get it?

By Kimberly from CA

Have you looked on eBay??

I would be glad to copy ours and forward to you. Let me know.

Cookiestitcher, I have also sent you a pm for the recipe book of the xpress redi set go, when I bought the little counter top cooker, all I got was the accordion fanfold type paper with about 12 recipes on it. I would appreciate it so very much if you would also send me a copy of your book. Thank you for your time and kindness. Take care, God bless you and your loved ones. Cassie

If anyone else has a book that they could send me? My email is

My 9 year old son is an aspiring chef. He bought one of the older models of the Xpress (the one with the non-removable griddle plates). It didnt come with a book and he really likes to create. Any suggestions on where to get a book of recipes rather than copying by hand from the internet?

November 13, 20130 found this helpful scroll down to "missing recipe book"

May 25, 2011 Flag

I'm a diabetic, but love the Xpress 101. What food can I make on it that won't make my sugar go up?

By G E. Georgiadis from RI

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Here are some xpress recipe links to get you started. All you have to do is rule out ingredients you shouldn't have and switch them up with the ingredients you know you can have. The first link especially has some really good sounding recipes.

September 29, 2010 Flag

How can I get a cook book for GT Xpress 101?

By Linda from Tracy, CA

July 21, 2010 Flag

I need information on how to get just the cookbook for the Xpress 101. When my grandma passed away I received one without the cookbook. I've see the informational and I would really like to try it. Please help.

By Kate from York, PA

Recipes for Xpress 101

I have the cook book for xpress 101 and many other proven tried recipes. I have belonged to an xpress club for a couple years now. We have tried many things. I would be glad to send you the recipes if there were some way to get them to you.

Perhaps you can ask the monitor if you can send me your email request, or if they will forward it to me and I can send them to you. I have many recipes, I could send. Otherwise, hope this information will help you.

Site to order from: Their customer service possibly can order back cook book for GT Xpress 101. 800 357-9213

I certainly enjoy mine, and have had no problems with it. I do oil it each and every time I use it. Never use it with out doing that.

February 1, 2010 Flag

I am looking for recipes for the Xpress 101, besides the cookbook. Thank you.

By clutterfree from Charleston, SC

Recipes for Xpress 101

I love my GT Express. It worked great for a year, but then the coating started chipping off. I still use it for sandwiches (dry foods), but I can't make omelets anymore, the coating sticks to the egg. But when it was good, it was amazing.

My own creations:

• grilled cheese sandwiches: Take a slice of bread and 1/2 piece of American cheese (or whole), fold bread in half with cheese in center and put on one side. Make another for other side. Make tomato soup on stove or microwave.
  • breakfast sandwich:
    • soft taco
    • scramble egg with a splash of milk
    • shredded cheddar cheese
    • optional salsa

1. pour scrambled egg into basin
    2. sprinkle with cheddar
    3. when cooked, put into soft taco with topping
    4. eat

• Corn puppies
    • corn bread mix(Jiffy $0.50) plus milk and egg to prepare it
    • sliced hot dogs
    1. prep mix
    2. pour batter in to cover bottom
    3. evenly space sliced hot dogs
    4. drop a little more batter to fill it
    5. now you have a hand held meal

Those are my favorites. So cheap. Just explore and create.

By Starchild in VT

April 1, 2009 Flag

Will anyone share recipes for the Xpress 101?

Brenda from Haverhill

Recipes for Xpress 101

I bought my Xpress 101 second hand and was able to somewhere online find the instruction booklet that has several recipes. (I called the company and they wanted something like $10) for it. I do not remember where I found it. It was in pdf format, I printed it out. Try searching on line. If I found it you should be able to also. (02/27/2008)

By spoostad

More Recipes for GT Xpress 101

Check out this recipe site for the GT Xpress 101:
I have a GT Xpress also, but the original one. Love it. I try the recipes on this site all the time. They're great. There's pictures too.

By Chef Mc Yogurt

Recipes for Xpress 101

Lots of recipes and recipes added on a regular basis. Not a dead site. (11/04/2008)

By GTFreak

Xpress Redi Set Go
GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes
Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 29, 2010
Cute girl in dalmation costume
Making a Dalmatian Costume
Vanilla Ice Cream With Mint on Top
Recipes Using Mint
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Cruella De Vil Costume
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes