Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Recipes for GT Xpress 101

I lost my GTXpress101 recipes book, I did contacted the GTXpress101 company and they said it is no longer available. Can someone tell me how do I get it?

By Kimberly from CA

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Veronica R.11/13/2013

http://www.redisetgo.com/drtv/ecs/www.gtxpress.com/help.html scroll down to "missing recipe book"

By Amy C.05/06/2013

My 9 year old son is an aspiring chef. He bought one of the older models of the Xpress (the one with the non-removable griddle plates). It didnt come with a book and he really likes to create. Any suggestions on where to get a book of recipes rather than copying by hand from the internet?

By Cassie [20]03/14/2011

Cookiestitcher, I have also sent you a pm for the recipe book of the xpress redi set go, when I bought the little counter top cooker, all I got was the accordion fanfold type paper with about 12 recipes on it. I would appreciate it so very much if you would also send me a copy of your book. Thank you for your time and kindness. Take care, God bless you and your loved ones. Cassie
If anyone else has a book that they could send me? My email is cassie_brewer2002@yahoo.com

By ANDREA C PAUL10/02/2010

I would be glad to copy ours and forward to you. Let me know.
cookiestitcher@yahoo.com

By Carol [1]10/01/2010

Have you looked on eBay??

Here are questions related to Recipes for GT Xpress 101.

Question: Diabetic Recipes for the Xpress 101

I'm a diabetic, but love the Xpress 101. What food can I make on it that won't make my sugar go up?

By G E. Georgiadis from RI

Most Recent Answer

05/26/2011

Here are some xpress recipe links to get you started. All you have to do is rule out ingredients you shouldn't have and switch them up with the ingredients you know you can have. The first link especially has some really good sounding recipes.

http://shine.yahoo.com/search/recipes?p=xpress+101

http://gtxpress101recipes.com/

http://www.kitchenlink.com/mf/11/7414

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Recipes for Xpress 101

Will anyone share recipes for the Xpress 101?

Brenda from Haverhill

RE: Recipes for Xpress 101

I bought my Xpress 101 second hand and was able to somewhere online find the instruction booklet that has several recipes. (I called the company and they wanted something like $10) for it. I do not remember where I found it. It was in pdf format, I printed it out. Try searching on line. If I found it you should be able to also. (02/27/2008)

By spoostad

More Recipes for GT Xpress 101

Check out this recipe site for the GT Xpress 101: http://maryannsgtxpressrecipes.blogspot.com/ I have a GT Xpress also, but the original one. Love it. I try the recipes on this site all the time. They're great. There's pictures too. (04/06/2008)

By Chef Mc Yogurt

RE: Recipes for Xpress 101

Lots of recipes and recipes added on a regular basis. Not a dead site. gtexpress101recipes.proboards.com (11/04/2008)

By GTFreak

Archive: Recipes for Xpress 101

I am looking for recipes for the Xpress 101, besides the cookbook. Thank you.

By clutterfree from Charleston, SC

RE: Recipes for Xpress 101

I love my GT Express. It worked great for a year, but then the coating started chipping off. I still use it for sandwiches (dry foods), but I can't make omelets anymore, the coating sticks to the egg. But when it was good, it was amazing. My own creations:
  • grilled cheese sandwiches: Take a slice of bread and 1/2 piece of American cheese (or whole), fold bread in half with cheese in center and put on one side. Make another for other side. Make tomato soup on stove or microwave.
  • breakfast sandwich:
    • soft taco
    • scramble egg with a splash of milk
    • shredded cheddar cheese
    • optional salsa
    1. pour scrambled egg into basin
    2. sprinkle with cheddar
    3. when cooked, put into soft taco with topping
    4. eat
  • Corn puppies
    • corn bread mix(Jiffy $0.50) plus milk and egg to prepare it
    • sliced hot dogs
    1. prep mix
    2. pour batter in to cover bottom
    3. evenly space sliced hot dogs
    4. drop a little more batter to fill it
Those are my favorites. So cheap. Just explore and create. (04/11/2009)

By Starchild in VT

Archive: Recipes for Xpress 101

I need information on how to get just the cookbook for the Xpress 101. When my grandma passed away I received one without the cookbook. I've see the informational and I would really like to try it. Please help.

By Kate from York, PA

RE: Recipes for Xpress 101

I have the cook book for xpress 101 and many other proven tried recipes. I have belonged to an xpress club for a couple years now. We have tried many things. I would be glad to send you the recipes if there were some way to get them to you. Perhaps you can ask the monitor if you can send me your email request, or if they will forward it to me and I can send them to you. I have many recipes, I could send. Otherwise, hope this information will help you.

maryannsgtxpressrecipes.blogspot.com
semicircularvegan.wordpress.com
recipechick.wordpress.com
asseenontvguys.com

Site to order from: Their customer service possibly can order back cook book for GT Xpress 101. 800 357-9213

I certainly enjoy mine, and have had no problems with it. I do oil it each and every time I use it. Never use it with out doing that. (02/02/2010)

By BDSNYD

Archive: Recipes for Xpress 101

How can I get a cook book for GT Xpress 101?

By Linda from Tracy, CA