Consumer Complaints

For those people having trouble with AOL & PeoplePC or for that matter any business go to and register your complaint thru them. It's free!

I have the Fisher Price Peaceful Planet Aquarium, and for some reason, the fish WILL NOT MOVE. what do I need to do? I just bought about 10 dollars worth of new alkaline batteries, like suggested, and that didn't fix the problem. And also, mine doesn't have the 4 sounds, how do I find them?

Janey, the problem is with the magnets that make the fish go round. The water has seeped into the magnet compartments over time and corroded them. The buildup has increased the friction between the rotating disc and the watertight housing causing the fish to be stuck. New batteries won't help you. I looked for old units at local thrift stores to repair my aquarium with the same problem but all I found was more units with the exact same problem.

My family and myself had dinner at red lobster on Friday Apr 15 and we were very unhappy with it .It was not very hot, we had a long wait.We have always been satisified with our meals up to now. Our total bill was $130.00 I hope that it was just a one time thing. It was in Watertown NY

I have been to Frys Electronics in Concord CA and I have never seen salesclerks with such apathy. The clerks in the cafeteria are not only dense but I feel they put clerks there to punish them. Every time I go into the cafeteria no one knows what they are doing. Talk about customer Service they do not know the meaning of the words! Did anyone else have this problem with this store?

I just purchased a car from AutoNation Dallas. It had a 3 day no question asked money back guarantee. Well, I tried to return the vechile within that time frame due to some damage it had, and they refuse. It has been in the shop for over 15 days since Aug. 31, 2005. I can't get anywhere. Thank goodness I have my credit card company helping me, because I put the purchase on a credit card!

I purchased a Serta mattress from Penney's in Sept. It was defective. I filled out forms made pictures and measured the depth of the rut. They replaced it with a cheaper mattress. They said we would get an upgrade, but we got a downgrade. We spoke with customer service, serta and the local store manager. They want us to pay for a new mattress then they'll refund our first purchase. We will not pay one more penny. We are at an impasse with both companies.

Editor's Note: Put in a complaint with your states attorney or attorney general. They quite often will help with consumer disputes, especially if the store is in your local area. I hope you get resolution on this.

I purchased a used car from Maroone Ford in Miami the car. It's been 6 months and I still don't have any tags for the car. I called and called to find out why and got no response. Finally I went there and pitched a fit and found that they lost the title and no one bothered to replace it. They told me that I can just come there as many times as I wanted to get another temp plate. I told them that doesn't fix my problem. Finally they got a replacement title and now at least I can register the car. There was also a few things wrong with the car that they said they would fix. I've brought the car there 4 times and this last time I picked up the car they damaged it and tried to cover it up with touch up paint. When I confronted them they told me that's the best it's going to get. I now have had to track down Mike Maroone to complain because the dealership will not return my calls and when I go there they just keep me waiting around. The sales manager told my saleman that he doesn't have time to help me with my problems.

Making a Consumer Complaint
Budget and FinanceSeptember 20, 2004
Getting Out of Debt, Picture of a woman cutting a credit card.
Getting Out of Debt
Reducing Your Freezer's Energy Consumption
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews