Ideas for a Swim Party

I need some ideas for what to do for a swimming party.

By Brenna from Poolville, TX

You can get games to play in the water, things like basketball, volleyball, etc.

For a snack my mom would make my friends and I these adorable treats. Vanilla wafer cookies smashes layered with vanilla pudding in small clear cups. Get the fruit snacks that are ocean themed or worms and make the cup a little beach! Top it off with a cute mini umbrella and you have a super cute kid friendly as well as budget friendly treat. Sink toys are always fun. Also beach balls and extra goggles and towels for the kiddos. Sometimes it is not a bad idea to have an extra suit or two too. Kids have accidents! Speaking of which. My parents had a sign 'Welcome to our OOL. Notice there is no P in it.' ;)

No "P" in our "ool," lol! Love it. :D

When you say "pool party," the first game I think of is "pool volleyball." You do it with a beach ball of whatever size works best for your crowd. That's gentler than the regular volleyball. (Remember the scene in "Meet the Parents!")

Swim Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties OutdoorMay 1, 2011
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Fresh Fruit Cakes Being PRepared
Party Food Ideas
Home Decorated for Girl's Birthday Party
Decorating Your Home for a Party
🎄
🍂