Best Rinse Cycle Temperature for Permanent Press Clothes

What is the best rinse temperature for permanent press clothes?

By Arniem from Portsmouth, VA

I have a lot of permanent press clothing and I always use the warm cycle for both wash and rinse. I also use the no iron wash cycle and when the washer stops I immediately take the clothes out and put them in the dryer for no longer than 5 minutes. Then I hang them up to dry and I never have wrinkles.

The only clothes I wash in hot water are towels and linens. Even then I rinse in cold water. I think the key to preventing wrinkles in permanent press clothes is to not leave them in the dryer for very long. I take mine out after a few minutes and hang to dry on an extra shower curtain rod I have handing over my bathtub.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 9, 2011
Dishwasher full of dishes.
Homemade Rinse Agent Recipes
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
Dishwasher full of dishes.
Saving Money on Rinse Agent
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic