Miracle Baby

Miracle Baby only weighing 14.2 ounces at birth.

By Crystal from Ravenswood, WV

Miracle Baby

That is definitely a miracle. I know from experience that advances in medicine and technology can save lives like this little miracle. My son was born 11 weeks premature and weighed 2 pounds, 8 ounces. He was never put on a ventilator, and was only on oxygen for 24 hours. I believe this was due to the fact that I had a wonderful obgyn who watched me very closely and made sure I had 2 steroid shots to mature my son's lungs. God was the ultimate healer in ths instance!! Mac is our little miracle.

What a miracle and a blessing. I am pregnant and when I had my 20 week sonogram on June 30th, my son weighed 14oz THEN. I cant imagine having delivered him that early. God Bless that baby and may he or she have a wonderful, long and healthy life!

What precious little Angels they both are! May they both lead healthy, happy lives! I was born preemie in 1960, 3 months early, weighed 1pound, 14oz, then went down to 1pound, 10oz the 2nd day. No preemie diapers back then, so the staff put linen napkins on my tush! LOL I spent 56 days in an incubator. Thank God for modern medical science for all the preemies everywhere.

Bless your tiny babies & families!

That is just amazing! It fills my heart with so much joy to see such a blessing from God above.

I just wanted to say I am glad your little one is thriving! I have premature triplets myself. Blessings to you and your family! :o)

Oh my! What a wonderful God we have! May you both be happy, may the baby gain weight quickly as I am sure the Momma hopes to loose it. "wink wink". God bless and may he watch over you! Please keep us posted as to his development.

I know all too well what a blessing preemies are. My now 14 yr old son was 8 weeks early, weighing in at 4lbs... then my now 11 yr old daughter was born @ 27weeks and weighed 2lbs 14oz and was 16" long! Needless to say I would never try for a 3rd! LOL But my children are definitly a blessing. And dont believe the myth that preemies grow to be small kids or adults!! They catch up by the time they are a year old. My 14 yr old is 5' 8 1/2" tall 135lbs, and my daughter is 4' 4" and 90lbs... both are big and healthy. Steroid shots while you are pregnant and having early labor is detrimental to boost a baby's lungs. With my son I had no shots, he was 2 mths early and was on a ventilator for 5 weeks. My daughter @ 3 mths early..I had around 5 or so shots, and she was on the vent less than a week. It makes all the difference in the world.

Dear Crystal,

What can I say that has not all ready been said to you? I wish you and your family all the very best. May our Dear Lord help you and your little angel. Keep us posted. Also a P.S. to Emmagracesmom...what does MAC stand for? I know, "My Awesome Child", right? Many hugs to both those babies.

Send us updates!

God bless you and the baby He knew before He was in your womb. The infant belongs to Him, on loan to you for a time of Stewarding, so that you can "teach him in the way that he should go, so that when he grows up, he will not depart from that godly teaching." Proverbs 22:6.

May God shine His light upon you and give you grace to learn about Him, His wisdom, knowledge, understanding, application, and opportunity to make it a lifestyle, not just another "religion". : )

my son was born 5 weeks early and was 10lbs! He was so fat all he did was sleep. He wouldn't even wake up to eat so he ended up getting sick and had to go to the ER. He's 2 1/2 now and as skinny as they come!

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck. your in my prayers.

Photos InspirationalAugust 16, 2007
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎉
🎄