Cleaning a Tub That is Losing Some of the Glaze

The bathtub has spots that looks like it is losing the glaze. How do I keep this clean without staining the tub? I really don't want to have it reglazed.

By f from Wichita, KS

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have the same problem. I use a magic eraser and it works wonders! Just get it damp and scrub.

We use a regular bathroom cleaner but polished the unglazed parts with automotive wax. It does help but it is very slippery so be careful.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomOctober 26, 2010
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 1:06:26 AM on 10.0.1.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.