Sweaty Soles and Smelly Shoes

Try this tip with each pair of shoes to get rid of athlete's foot fungus. Place the shoes inside a freezer bag and put the bag in the freezer for 24 hours. Do this with all shoes. Change your socks frequently and the fungus will be gone in no time. Just remember to thaw out the shoes before wearing them.

By Rhonda Watson from Reedley, CA

I hav also used anti-fungal cream on the inside of my leather shoes and then used medicated foot powder - (Remember if it gets in your nail it takes a VERY long time for the nail to grow out - I used ordinary vapo-rub for the fungus and kept on & kept on & finally got RID of it.... after a few MONTHS)

I use a shoe tree that emits UV light to kill all the bacteria in my shoes. No bacteria = no odor. Spraying, freezing and insoles are less effective, inconvenient and slow.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Hands and FeetFebruary 21, 2006
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Sweaty Hand
Remedies for Sweaty Hands
🎉
🎄