Toilet Cleanser for General Bathroom Cleaning

I just discovered my bottle of toilet cleaning liquid cleans a lot more than the toilet. I used it on a badly stained bathtub that just would not come clean. I poured the liquid in the tub, used a household broom to "scrub" it in and let it sit overnight. When I washed it down the next morning it was good as new.

It also worked on the glass shower doors - removing scum and hard water spots. Then I decided to try it on my faucet that had hard water stains which even vinegar would not remove. It worked like a charm and seems to make them easier to clean now. Good luck!

Source: desperate for a remedy -- tried it and it worked!

By Linda from Ashdown, AR

(received via email)

Re: Toilet bowl cleaner for other bathroom uses from Linda. I also discovered that there is no more need to buy cleaners for different areas of the bathroom.

Toilet bowl cleaners are the one and only product I use for everything (of course, not mirrors). Saves a large chunk of change when you realize 1 bottle of toilet bowl cleaner does sinks, tubs, bathtub walls, fixture chrome, etc. and does it far better than the product that was intended for that use.

Luann from NYC

Cleaning Shower Grout With Toothbrush
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 3, 2010
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper