Unpasted Wallpaper

I need unpasted wallpaper and can't find any. I'm having a difficult time locating a store or other outlet where I can purchase a roll of wallpaper that is "not" prepasted to use as drawer liners.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

By Busy Grandma from Port Washington, WI

There are 2 unpasted double rolls on sale at eBay. The 'buy it now' price is $19.99 with free shipping in the U.S.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Double-Rolls- ... A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

If you are a thrift store frequenter like I am, you may find some there. I have, on occasion, found unopened wallpaper rolls. I always buy the unpasted ones for drawer paper too. Especially since I had the horror story with contact paper. You can read my post on this website about "how to get Contact paper off wood". Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thank you for this info and your tips. Truly appreciate your taking the time to write. Will check out your suggestions!

You could always use the 'contact' paper without removing the backing---that is usually what I do, as it is difficult to find wallpaper that isn't expensive in a rural area. There is cheap 'contact' type paper at all of our dollar stores. I keep it down in the drawers by putting the cut to fit pieces between the mattress and box springs for a few days.

Thanks again for your help - it is very much appreciated. Checked out the ones on ebay, also the idea of not removing the backing on contact paper is a good option. People on this site are so helpful!

Searched everywhere for unpasted wallpaper to line my dresser drawers with no luck except one site on the internet; they were a bit pricey. Then on a 'girls day out' with a friend in which we hit a couple of Goodwill, etc. stores, on the way to the checkout, I chanced to look down at a lower shelf, only to find 3 partial roles of unpasted wallpaper in exactly the pattern I really wanted!

Thanks to all who provided the tips and got me searching for what I eventually found. What a great feeling!

I forgot the best part! they were a dollar each :)

Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperMay 8, 2009
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎉
🎄