"Starry Night" Themed Dance

I am on student council and I need some ideas for winter formal. Our theme is a starry night.

Marie from Oregon

My first thought was maybe you could incorporate Vincent Van Gogh somehow. He created "Starry Night" as you probably well know. That could be rather cool if executed well. Just a thought.

My theme was winter wonderland. It was amazing get everything in blues and silvers and whites. Fill the floor up with balloons and put snow flakes everywhere.you can get tree branches and spray paint them silver and put theme everywhere. put little candels everywhere find somekind of white balls to put places and for food and drinks get an icey machine.

Holidays and Parties Parties School Dance ThemesNovember 29, 2006
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
Starry Night Themed Wedding Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance