Reuse Honey Bottle For Squeeze Jelly

My four year old grandson was ready for lunch and wanted to know where the squeeze bottle of jelly was for his sandwich. I had just emptied a squeeze jar of honey, so I removed the top, washed the honey container, filled it with the strawberry jelly, put the top on and he squeezed out jelly for his sandwich. I now have a use for the squeeze jars after the honey is gone and a happy grandson.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

GREAT IDEA A LOT LESS MESSY

Bobbie-Do you have a local honey producer? They often give credit toward a refill on a returned bottle or bear, thereby saving you some money! Also, lots of folks credit their locally produced honey with the ability to decrease the need for antihistamines & certain other drugs! Note I mentioned 'locally produced honey' because only the bees collecting the pollen in *your area* produce the honey with the specific anti~allergens for your area! Makes sense, right?

Best regards

Food and Recipes Canning Jam and JellyJune 7, 2007
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
🎄