Restoring Finish to Antique Wood Table

I tried the hot iron method for removing a water stain and I believe that I may have taken off some of the finish on my antique mahogany table. Some of the stain is still there and I am in process of the mayo suggestion now, as the iron thing did not work so well. Any way to resurrect the finish?

By Steph from Gainesville, FL

Go to-ronhazelton.com-lot of info there, good luck.

This method truly does work, I have used it several times on different colored antique surfaces. Take cigarette ashes & cooking oil, make a paste, & rub it onto the water stain. The way I usually do it is put the end of a rag over my finger, dip it in cooking oil I have put in a saucer, then dip it into the ashes until they are pretty thick on the end of my finger & rub. You may need to go over the same area several times before you start seeing any results, but it will work. It's totally amazing & not really all that much work!

If you mix ash and vegetable oil to a paste, then rub it on the white marks, it should go.

Wood Table Finish
Repairing Wood Table Finish
Home and Garden Repair Furniture TablesJanuary 2, 2010
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
A table filled with antique nicknacks.
Starting an Antique Business
Hands polishing a wood table
Cleaning Wood Furniture
🎉
🎄