Creamy Chicken And Noodles

This is a Slow Cooker recipe.

• 3-4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts.
  • 2 10 3/4 oz. cans of cream of chicken soup.
  • Ad
  • 1/2 cup of Butter, sliced.
  • 4 10 1/2 oz. cans of chicken broth, (low sodium if desired or low fat)
  • 24 oz. package egg noodles.

In a skillet, (nonstick) quickly golden brown each side of chicken breasts. Then including chicken, combine first 4 ingredients in a Slow Cooker. Mix well! Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours, or high for 4-5 hours. One hour before serving, remove Chicken, Cut into chunk size pieces. and return to Slow Cooker. Stir in Egg noodles. Cover and cook on low setting for one hour. Serves 4-6.

This is a favorite of all my little Grandchildren, It is definitely a kid friendly meal! :)

By Jackie from Norton, MA

Hi, I made this the other night and my family liked it very well. I used cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken soup because that was what I had on hand. Next time, I think I will saute some onion and garlic with the chicken to add a little extra flavor, Thanks for the recipe!

Chicken and Noodles
Chicken and Noodles Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotApril 5, 2007
Chicken Fettuccine
Chicken Fettuccine Recipes
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Pool Noodles
Uses for Pool Noodles
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume