Dog Joke

An older, tired-looking Dalmatian dog wandered into my yard the other day.  I could tell from his collar, veterinarian tags and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of. 

He calmly came over to me wagging his tail. I gave him a few pats on his head.  He then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up on my leather couch and fell asleep. 

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out. 

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot on the couch and again slept for about 2 hours. This continued off and on for several weeks. 

Curious, one day I pinned a note to his collar reading: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.' 

The next day the dog arrived again for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 - he's trying to catch up on his sleep.  Can I come with him tomorrow?'

Sent in by Nikki

Thank you reading that made me smile.

LOL! Smart dog!

Entertainment JokesSeptember 12, 2008
Shin Jokes
Shin Jokes
cartoon giraffe
Giraffe Jokes
Buying Gas
Buying Gas Jokes
Cooking Jokes
Cooking Jokes
🎉
🎄