Calendar With Birthdays as Gift for Newlyweds

A very helpful Christmas gift for a young married couple is a calendar for the upcoming year with all of the birthdates and anniversaries of the members of the extended family on both sides filled in. I have contacted my son-in-law's mother for the dates for their side of the family. I'll fill in the calendar with the names on the correct dates. Perhaps I'll even supply some nice home-made birthday cards! This will be a gift that keeps on giving all year long!

They are lovely gifts.I have been printing them out for my family as gifts for years..I also add colorful clipart such as balloons for birthdays & wedding bells for anniversaries on the date.

A bride with gifts.
Gift Ideas for Newlyweds
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 1, 2006
middle aged man and family celebrating his birthday
Celebrating Milestone Birthdays
Birthday Reminder on Calendar
Remembering Birthdays
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar