Store Bead Boxes in Stackable Paper Trays

Most of us beaders have a lot of plastic multi-slotted storage boxes and they get heavy. Pulling one from a stacked group can be difficult with the chance of an avalanche. I have been able to obtain good quality plastic paperwork stacking trays at yard sales usually for 25 cents each. I stack the trays up and each one holds one of my multi-slotted bead storage boxes. It is much less work pulling out and putting back the storage boxes.

Only caution - if you do not obtain all the trays at the same time, be certain they are compatible for stacking.

By Grammy007 from Nashua, NH

Beaded poinsettia flower with leaves.
Beadwork Tips And Tricks
Crafts BeadworkJune 28, 2010
Making an Easy Bead Pendant
Making an Easy Bead Pendant
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes