Rusty Water Marks on Oak Table

I washed my coasters and left them on an Oak Coffee Table, now I have rusty water marks and have tried everything to remove them. Any ideas?

Tracey from Lymm, Cheshire, UK

I dont know about the rust, but if the spots look slightly raised and are lighter than the rest of the wood, try a toothbrush and toothPASTE not gel, scrub it in with the brush, and wipe off...it should get rid of the watermarks in a few hrs. HTH!!

Hi,

Use http://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Heritage_Wood.htm to remover the water marks, a water mark is when water is trapped under layers of wax and polish build up. This product will remove those layers and so the water mark will dissapear.

Home and Garden Repair FurnitureOctober 29, 2005
Oak Pedestal
Refinishing Oak Furniture
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
🎉
🎄