Keeping Pattern Pieces Together

I am beginning to cut out a robe for my granddaughter. The pattern has several views. I am going to take the pattern pieces which go to one view and fold them together and secure with a paper clip or safety pin. The ones which are to be used for more than one view, I will keep together securing them in the same way. That will make the pieces easier to keep up with and there won't be as much searching for certain pieces

By MartyD from Houston, TX

I like to put my pattern pieces in a standard letter envelope. That way I don't risk tearing anything and I can label it with the pattern number and what pieces are inside for quick reference. (I don't have to unfold each piece). It also fits back into the large pattern envelope nicely.

A sewing room garbage can by tying a bag to the table leg.
Sewing Tips And Tricks
Crafts SewingOctober 15, 2007
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
green peppers growing
Growing Peppers and Tomatoes Together
sewing machine
Sewing Vinyl
Pink Sewing Pattern Weight
Making Sewing Pattern Weights
🎉
🎄