Keeping Pattern Pieces Together

I am beginning to cut out a robe for my granddaughter. The pattern has several views. I am going to take the pattern pieces which go to one view and fold them together and secure with a paper clip or safety pin. The ones which are to be used for more than one view, I will keep together securing them in the same way. That will make the pieces easier to keep up with and there won't be as much searching for certain pieces

By MartyD from Houston, TX

I like to put my pattern pieces in a standard letter envelope. That way I don't risk tearing anything and I can label it with the pattern number and what pieces are inside for quick reference. (I don't have to unfold each piece). It also fits back into the large pattern envelope nicely.

A sewing room garbage can by tying a bag to the table leg.
Sewing Tips and Tricks
Crafts SewingOctober 15, 2007
A pile of sewing pins with bright heads.
Picking Up Pins and Needles
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Some sewing machine needles on a white background.
Discarding Used Sewing Machine Needles
Pink Sewing Pattern Weight
Making Sewing Pattern Weights
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:07:43 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.