Christmas Card Tips

Category Cards
Whether you are making your own for mailing to family and friends or picking out the perfect one to slip a gift into, Christmas cards help send a message of cheer during this holiday. This is a guide about Christmas card tips.

Even if you don't want to send a big present - look for something you can slip into a greeting card - a pin - a bit of jewelry - a tiny book - and so on - It's easier, meaningful and thrifty.

By Pam from L.A., CA

What a wonderful idea and a lovely gesture. I will have to pinch that one. :)

I always insert a stick-on address label with my address inside cards that I send. That makes it easier for the receiver so they don't have to hand address a card back to me. They also don't have to spend time looking up my address.

If the address labels are on a sheet, cut the label off with the paper still attached. If not, place it on a piece of wax paper. It will pull off easily and they can use it.

By Gladys Hill

My mother send me address labels, for me to use and because she gets sooooo many of them. I use them because it lets her know that she has done something nice for me.

I send them to my sons because they always lose my address!?! Not sure on that one, LOL, but I agree that if you know the recipient, that you will know their reaction to the the labels.

Besides, anyone that sends me an easier way to do something is appreciated. It costs me less than a dollar to send a Dollar store card and a 39 cent stamp. Even less when I make the card. An that is still cheaper than sending a gift!

Gretta in Oklahoma

For a festive mood during December buy a white gel pen to address the green/red envelopes or cards and letters you send.

By Melanie

Although this would be lovely for things you are delivering personally, please reconsider for envelopes going through the mail. If I use colored envelopes for Christmas cards, I often put white stickers on them and write the address clearly in black on the white labels. The folks in the Post Office who have to decipher your handwritten cards will be much more likely to be able to read them.

Christmas card tips and ideas. Post your ideas.

Festive, quick and easy address labels

Use Avery #5162 or generic equivalent labels, and add a decorative graphic item like Christmas lights across the top, center your address. Print, using color cartridge!

Make master floppy disk with all the addresses; this makes it easy to print out and also to add and delete names to update each year.

By Syd

Hello All, I was looking for the Best personalized xmas greetings, to send via mail to my family abroad.

Fount this 3d Image funny tool that lets you greet in your own voice recorded by phone call - cool,

I'll suggest you to check it out,

very amusing :-)

http://greeting  ndex.php?UID=293