Jungle Gym #3629A

I am looking for a small amount of a discontinued wallpaper for a lav. I believe it is Schumacher, but not sure. It is called Jungle Gym #3629A - Red, White, Blue. I believe it was from a book called Favorite Things. It is available anywhere?

Thank you,
Nancy from Sandy Hook, CT

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you contacted a local store that sells wallpaper? That would be the first place I'd begin. =)

Woman Burning Calories
Tips for Burning Extra Calories
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
Organized Dumbells
Organizing Fitness Equipment
Women Exercising at Gym
Saving Money on Gym Memberships
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:19:37 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.