Stamp Dispenser

It was time to organize the rolls of postage stamps I use daily! I had 3 rolls to pick from: one for personal, one for our business, and one for a non-profit I work with. So, I came up with this easy little plastic canvas container to keep them all together and easy to dispense.

You will need to cut two 30 x 9 inch rectangles for the top and bottom, two 30 x 9 rectangles for the front and back, and four 10 x 9 squares for the sides and divisions inside from plastic canvas. Fit them together and sew together with yarn, leaving the top hinge. Cut holes in the side for the stamps to come through.

By harder3 from El Dorado, KS

Storing Postage Stamps
Storing Postage Stamps
Photos OrganizationJanuary 5, 2011
Mason Jar Match Dispenser
Making a Mason Jar Match Dispenser
Refrigerator Water Dispenser
Repairing A Refrigerator's Water Dispenser
Open dishwasher.
Cleaning Dishwasher Rinse Agent Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🎉
🎄