Chocolate Stains on Silk

My husband sat in chocolate sauce . The trousers are made of silk and the tag calls for dry cleaning only. In the past I have found that dry cleaners will not attempt to get stains out. Someone told me to use milk, hot water, or club soda. I do not know what to do.

By Carol from Stuart, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I sprayed gonzo "Wine Out" on the chocolate stains and they disappeared! I then used paper towel that had been moistened with clear water and used more toweling to absorbed the water. There is not one bit of stain remaining. Thank you for your help. Perhaps this may help someone with the same problem

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 11, 2010
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Silk Upholstery
Removing Stains from Silk Upholstery
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:19:22 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.