Chocolate Stains on Silk

My husband sat in chocolate sauce . The trousers are made of silk and the tag calls for dry cleaning only. In the past I have found that dry cleaners will not attempt to get stains out. Someone told me to use milk, hot water, or club soda. I do not know what to do.

By Carol from Stuart, FL

Answers

I sprayed gonzo "Wine Out" on the chocolate stains and they disappeared! I then used paper towel that had been moistened with clear water and used more toweling to absorbed the water. There is not one bit of stain remaining. Thank you for your help. Perhaps this may help someone with the same problem

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 11, 2010
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Silk Upholstery
Removing Stains from Silk Upholstery
🎉
🎄