Diaper Wreath

This is a diaper shower gift that I made for my granddaughter for her baby shower.

Approximate Time: 60 min

• 16 inches of floral craft straw wreath
  • pack of 28 size 3 diapers that have a design
  • curling ribbon, I used yellow and blue
  • small baby items for baby, like wash cloths, teething ring, just about anything small
  • I used several wooden animals painted and cute, I paid .54 each at Wal-Mart
  • small stuffed animals

1. I took a diaper opened it up and put it on the wreath much like you would put a diaper on a baby
  2. Tie the ribbon around the diaper, put the ribbon on the back and tie it on the front with wooden animals. I used 4 or 6 wooden animals
  3. Curl the ribbon and move on to the next diaper, one at a time until the whole wreath has diapers and wooden animals, as well as, other items that you might want to tie on. I used teething rings and small stuffed animals. You could use face cloths or anything for the baby.

It is cute and easy to make (my granddaughter loved it). I made this wreath and entered it on a baby shower gifts website, they put it up and it's still there. :)

By Jackie from Salisbury, MD

Tammy I like this. How or what did you use for the round part of the wreath?

Adorable, simply adorable! Great idea!

New twist on the diaper cake idea. Very cute indeed.

Thank You :)

March 30, 2011 Flag

Craft: Diaper Wreath

This is a diaper wreath I made for my first grand child (she is due in 12 days.) It is made using size 2 diapers since the diaper cake was made of size 1. This way they won't have to tear them both down at the same time.

I decorated it with a stuffed duckie, some bibs with sayings on them, pacifiers, baby bath time items, and ribbon. I personalized it with a stork announcing her birth. This one is made to go to the hospital. You could also use them as baby shower decorations.

By Tammy from Herrin, IL

Women looking at a baby shower gift
Homemade Baby Shower Gifts
Crafts Baby ItemsMarch 30, 2011
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Crocheted Wreaths
Making a Crocheted Wreath
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
St. Patrick's Day Wreath
St. Patrick's Day Wreath Ideas