Check Your Tires

Be sure to look at all your tires before getting in the car, as one might be low and cause you to have a blow-out and wreck.

By Terri H.

What I do is a weekly check up. I check the oil, radiator water, windshield washing fluid, and tire air pressure. Once a month I check the lights to make sure they all work. Police can give you a ticket for a bad light and that is expensive. The other thing I do once a month which is pretty important is check my tires for nails or screws. Seems like once a year I get something like that stuck in my tire and while it may not puncture or flatten your tire it's good to have them removed. I bought my tires at Big 0 and they fix these problems for free (you paid for services, so they aren't really free). They also rotate my tires for free as well. Be sure to take advantage of any of the services that come with your tires, they help your tires last longer.

Consumer Advice Cars SafetyMarch 4, 2005
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
New Tires
Buying Tires
Closeup of a tire.
Rotating Your Tires
Tires in Shopping Cart
Saving Money on Tires
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:24:42 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.