Scooby-do (Pug)

Scooby-do is a 4 year old Pug. She has an extra long tongue and she was the best baby out of a litter of 8. She was a runt and now is my biggie girl. She is my model girl (ham.) She likes to play dress up. She is a lady in a dog body. LOL

By Sadie from Aberdeen

Too Cute! I have a boston terrier a little girl named Butler's Isabella Grace we call her Baby Bella. She is still a new puppy (almost 8 weeks) and is to small to fit any of her little outfits, but she is going to dress up. I love Pugs & Boston Terriers best! Thanks for sharing her pic!

My pug is a year old and she hates to dress up. I wish she liked it more. I would love to dress her up. Her name is Puggles.

I have a year old puglet named Bandit. She is a little nuts & I love her to bits. She is reaching an understanding with a couple of my older cats. They swat her when she nips & she bays like an old hound dog. But she is still a bit rough with my kitten so I have to watch them when they are together.

She is a little doll! I know you have so much fun dressing her up. My niece has a boy Pug named Magoo - he hates clothing! Typical boy, right?! Pugs are just about the most adorable dog there is - they're a baby forever, I think. I have the next best thing, tho - a female dachshund/beagle named Missy. She's 13 years old but I tell her she's my babygirl and she eats it up! Our 4-legged babies are so precious, aren't they? Thanks for sharing Scooby-do with us and God bless you.

What a ham! The photo of your precious pup made me smile!

My son has a pug and her name is Ginger. She has many outfits. He lives in Ct., and when him and his wife come visit, Ginger comes to Gammy's house and they pack her suitcase for her. She knows when they turn in our street that she is coming to our house. She has the best personality. We, all, just love her.

Thank Scooby-do for the joy she gives!

I saw this and smiled and laughed at that

little adorable face! It was a long hot humid

day and this photo really melted the day away.

She is adorable, ENCORE. you will have to post

more photos. Thank you she is a cutie pie.

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 11, 2008
🎉
🎄