Class Reunion Survival Bag Favor

Our class is having their 45th reunion this year. I took a paper lunch sack and made a sticker for the front of the bag that said: "I survived the EHS Class of '65 - 45th Reunion." I put the same sticker with information on a bottle of water, a package of Lifesavers, and a candy bar covered with a new cover regarding our reunion, and an ink pen.

I stapled the bag closed at the top and attached their name tag on it. I set the bags out on the table in no particular order and when they checked in they found their survival bag and met the folks at their table then could move to another table if the wished.

Carolyn - Eastmoor High School - Class of '65 - Columbus, OH

Party Favor Ideas
High School Reunion Party Favor Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties High School ReunionJuly 20, 2010
Woman with Gag Gift for Family Reunion
Gag Gifts for Family Reunion
A man teaching a computer class.
Teaching a Computer Class
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄