Use Plastic Tablecloths to Make a Ribbon Wall

I am decorating for my son's wedding. He is having his buffet tables and dance floor in a very large shelter area. (60 x30) It is made of a metal roof and lots of poles. The view from one side is not the best (playground equipment). I wanted to block that view, yet let in air circulation, but on a budget. This is what I have decided to do. I am ordering rolls of high quality plastic tablecloths. I will cut the plastic in 6 inch wide strips by 8 feet long and attach them to the roof line. This will look like flowing ribbons. The cost to cover the 60 ft span? $32.00 dollars!

Using a plastic tablecloth as a picnic blanket.
Uses for Plastic Tablecloths
Weddings DecorationsApril 2, 2009
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Dining table with a nice tablecloth.
Saving Money on Tablecloths
A Christmas tree made out of ribbon.
Ribbon Craft Ideas
Plastic Tablecloth
Caring for Plastic Tablecloths
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 3:30:23 AM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.