Saving Newspaper Cuttings

To save newspaper cuttings, try using acid free tissue paper. Layer items that you want to keep between sheets of the paper, then put into a clear plastic wallet and store in a folder.

By Frankie from Rhyl, North Wales, UK

When I want to preserve a newspaper clipping, I just make a photo copy of of it. They don't yellow or anything. I use these in the genealogy scrapbooks that I am making, along with family photos, and little stories and historical facts that I can find about various ancestors. When I make these photo copies I make sure I used acid free paper in my printer/copier.

Stack of Newspaper on White Background
Storing Newspaper Clippings
Organizing MiscellaneousAugust 4, 2011
Plastic Newspaper Bag
Uses for Plastic Newspaper Bags
Newspaper Nail Art
Newspaper Nail Art
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper