Crushed Pineapple in Pineapple Upside Down Cake

I love baking. I love making pineapple upside down cake but every time we would have some at work, I would see how people would struggle with the pineapple slices. So for my next pineapple cake, I used crushed pineapple and just sliced the cherries in half. This helped a lot. It was easier to eat and cut, especially with plastic forks. It also increases the moisture in the cake.

By Midq from San Antonio, TX

I have always used crushed pineapple in upside down cake. I have seen the slices in pictures but with the crushed you get the fruit in every bite :)

I also have been using crushed pineapple to get more fruit and for easier cutting. I use Jiffy yellow cake mix and use the pineapple juice instead of water and use 2 eggs instead of 1. I find Jiffy mixes rather dry with just 1 egg. A fast and delicious dessert!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake on Glass Plate
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingDecember 15, 2006
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Upside Down Cake
Upside Down Cake Recipes