Browsing: Saving Money on Sleepwear

Frugal Sleepwear

With the cost of clothes, I feel it is best to scrimp first on the clothes no one sees you in. This excludes your spouse, of course, who will only care that you're soft and warm!

I buy men's heavyweight crew neck undershirts in size L - "large/tall". They cover my rear, but are small enough around my neck that my collarbones are covered. Then I buy pink dye for a buck and color them in my washer. I have a feminine cozy look that's still comfortable and cheap!

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Ladies, also check the mens section for boxer shorts or lounge pants. They are cheaper than ladies pj pants, come in many more patterns/designs, and you can just sew up the fly if you want to.

You can also buy men's tall 17 1/2 dress shirt (from thrift shops) then cut off collar and sleeves. Size above is for me it does covers my bottom.

Woman Sleeping
Saving Money on Sleepwear
Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 4, 2004
Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Adding Up the Savings of a Frugal Life
Frugal Birthday Party
Frugal Party Locations
Vacation Fund Jar
Frugal Vacation Activities
A young child counting coins.
Teaching Your Kids About Frugal Living
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:22:09 AM on 10.0.1.249 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.