Spicy and tasty can be eaten with rice, salads, roti or puri.
- 1 lb. chicken mince (chopped)
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 3 stems coriander (cilantro) leaves chopped fine
- a handful mint leaves chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. ginger and garlic paste
- 5 ml garamasala
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 ml green chili chopped fine
- salt to taste
- a little vegetable oil to shallow fry
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 1 small can of tomato puree
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- salt to taste
- coriander (cilantro) leaves to garnish
Mix the chicken mince with the all the ingredients till the salt. Make into ping pong balls and fry over medium heat till browned all over. Drain on paper towel and leave aside. With the left over oil, fry the onion till lightly brown.
Add the chillies and ginger and garlic paste fry a little. Then add the rest of the spices and tomato, let it cook. When done add the tomato puree and salt. Cook till the chutney is thick and add the kebabs and simmer for a while, garnish and serve hot.
Can be made and kept frozen.
|Time:||30 Minutes Preparation Time|
20-25 Minutes Cooking Time
By Dorty from SA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 3:10:23 PM on 10.0.2.185 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us