Buying Silver Plastic Utensils in Bulk

Does anyone know where you can get the best prices for the silver looking plastic utensils? I need enough for 150 persons.

By ocdg from NJ

I think I have seen them in Dollar Tree but not sure. You might not be able to get the amount you need. I just searched online and found at and searched under plastic silver cutlery. They sell forks, knives, and spoons separately. Their boxes contain 20 per box and sell for $2.99 each. I also found a website and I think it was Both of them sold 600 per box for around $70.00. Good luck. Hope this helps.

I just had a thought, you might check online with Michael's. They sell all kind of party items too.

Start at a local janitorial supply store---many of those also sell some type of office snack supplies, and may have some to sell you at a good price, or can help you find somewhere.

Sams club used to carry them when I worked there. They look so much like real that you'd have to look real close to tell the difference.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 5, 2009
silver tea pot
Determining Silver Plate vs. Sterling Silver
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Adult Diapers
Buying Adult Diapers in Bulk
Circle of Plastic Forks
Uses for Plastic Utensils