A New Use For Pants/Trousers Hangers

Just as useful as clips, which I sometimes run short of because of having too many snacks open at once, is the hangers with clips! Also, if you are short of shelf or cabinet space, you can hang the snacks on a nail on the back porch out of the way and possibly rodents won't get to them as easily!

Great idea! On some of those type plastic hangers, you can easily snap them off the hanger to use as clips.

I use this method also.. but hangs on cup hooks inside of caninet doors. I must agree with Veronica it work great! .. keeps snacks high enough out the the kids reach too :):)

As an extra idea... I also use these pants hangers for my Ziploc or Hefty Food bags..

I sort according to size and put the "unopened" ends into a few of these pants hanger.

I then hang the hangers inside of my pantry door on a few cup hooks.

Less mess with open boxes on the shelf and I can actually see when I'm running low on a certain size.

I also have a few "used and re-used" but clean bags on pants hangers attached to my freezer side with a hook magnet, for when I put bread, chicken etc... into the freezer, the extra bag works well against freezer burn :)

Another good idea are those office "big bulldog type binder clips", Fold your bag into a point then fold down once or twice, then put on the bull dog binder clip and just keep the one side UP so you can hang it up on that cup hook!

Binder clips are tighter then most chip clips.:)

I love when we all share our ideas here!

Thanks Veronica!

I haven't used chip clips for years. I bought a pack of clothes pins about 10 ten years ago, and am using the same pins now! I also like to use them for cereal and chip bags that come in boxes.

I use the pants hangers. to hang up my recipe while I am preparing the recipe. I hook the hanger on the cabinet door above the counter, now the printed recipe is at eye level as I work. You can also hang small cook books, if they are not to heavy.

All good ideas! I am a clothes pin user too. Have had the same box since my son was 2 months old. He just turned 14...lol