Writing a Brief Community Service Congratulatory Speech

I need help with a short sentence congratulating a person receiving a community service award.

By Betsy from Hertford, NC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

"For everything you have done for our community, (maybe list a few of the accomplishments here) I can think of no one more deserving of this award. Congratulations!"

I offer my thanks to you; it is your example of fellowship and responsibility to humanity that will inspire others to be greater people.

My first post not short enough?

How about, "In your selflessness, you inspire greatness in others."

Sorry if my spelling is off.

With the world the way it is, it is truly an honor that you have reassured us that good deeds and sincere efforts are still available and graciously given.

The greatest gift anyone can give is their time. (Name here) has generously given his/her time to improve our community. He/she has.......( and then list examples ) What a wonderful example and inspiration (name here) is for all of us!

Better Living CommunityMay 11, 2010
First Communion
First Communion Speech Ideas
Receiving an Award
Speech Ideas for Receiving an Award
Man Writing a Business Proposal
Writing a Business Proposal
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:27:50 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.