Freezing Hummingbird Vine Pods for Spring Planting

I read your comment about vine pods. I have a hummingbird vine. It's name is "campsis Radicans. My vine has been in the ground about 10 years and we would like to start some seeds from our pods.

We want to have the vine on the other side of the house. I would appreciate any thing you could tell me. We don't have very cold weather so I will winter them in the freezer. After you let them dry and take them off in fall, what kind of container do I put them in for storing in the freezer?

By Marie from OR

Answers

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsSeptember 23, 2010
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
A glass hummingbird feeder.
Making a Hummingbird Feeder
Trumpet Vine Seed Pods
Starting a Trumpet Vine From Seed Pods
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 4:07:22 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 682 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.