Buying an iPod

I want to buy an iPod but I have no idea where to begin looking. I just need something basic. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By Mindy

An iPod touch can be a great choice! I have an iPhone and they are very similar. You can download lots of free apps and even listen to radio over wifi. As long as you have a wifi connection you can download free apps for voip(voice over internet phone calls), text messaging, facebook, msn and yahoo messenger, Twitter all free. Also if you get an Free app called Bargin Bin it will watch the programs you want to buy someday and tell you when they go on sale or even are free for a limited time. The sellers put them on sale/free to increase their download ratings. There are free podcasts and iTunes University. Lots of free content available for an iPod touch and many features that would make it like a phone most expensive but worth it in the long run!

If you want something simple that is not so technologically advanced, or expensive, try the nano or shuffle. The nano is small and has a screen. The shuffle is small with no screen. Both are awesome and can be plugged into various ipod players. While the iPod Touch is a fabulous choice, it is quite an advanced usage device as well as expensive. I loved my nano although I did end up upgrading to a Touch.