Where Can I Post Complaints About Companies?

Which web sites do I post dissatification with Electrolux, Tappin, Lowes Customer Service and a local repair agency? I have a less than a year old microwave that died the day before Thanksgiving and is still not fixed. I dealt with a repair company that has told Frigidaire that it has been fixed (the guy was here 5 min).

Tami from Charleston, SC

Best Answer

I usually check with the Better business bureau, you can register complaints with them, and they may even be able to help you resolve open issues :) good luck!

Best Answer

I have used most of these before:

Here are some others:

Have you tried to contact the various businesses not just by phone but by letter? Sometimes you have to work your way up the chain of command. Be sure to be firm but civil as the poster before say. Good Luck!

You can try PlanetFeedback.com - some companies will read those.

You can post them here at thriftyFun. Post them as a tip in the contest, we get a lot of attention. Make sure you are civil and to the point.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I wish I knew, I bought a new side by side Frigidare refrigerator Dec 2006. The freezer started freezing to the freezer door, there was chunks of frost all over the inside of the door. I called Frigidare and they sent out a repairman in June. Stiil broke, another man in August, still broke then another man in Oct. I called Frigidare and they told me that they could not do anything even though it was still under warranty. Well guess what, the warranty has run out. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Please let me know if you find out who to complain to about these problems

Thanks for all your help I will post on all these sites.. Good news is that I finaly just went back to Lowes and went to the store manager and he is going to replace it with no issues I should have went there first instead of doing it the way electrolux wanted me to

Just wanted to say "THANKS" for all the listings posted by K. Isn't it a shame what the Companies in the US of A have become? Sooo impersonal, non-caring and 'good luck' at reaching a Human! Just my two-cents worth.

Making a Consumer Complaint
Consumer Advice Company ComplaintsJanuary 16, 2008
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Post-It Notes
Saving Money on Post-its
lost package
Post Office Lost a Package