Digital Photo Frame Reviews

I am looking for reviews of digital photo frames.

Maria

My husband and I bought one for each mother and then loaded about 200 pictures on a memory card. Once they were shown what it does, they loved it. We like the idea that we can load memory cards to change the pictures. A couple of things to think about: a.) The order you load the pictures is the order they will be seen. b.) Since they are new, waiting even a few months might be smart - new models mean new improvements and new features.

One of the greatest things about it was seeing my husband's 4 year old niece name everyone she knows in the photos. Her excitement alone made it a worthy purchase.

I don't know where you'd find reviews, possibly online. Maybe put digital frame review into a search engine.

I think those frames are really cool. My sister in law got one from her son & his fiance for Christmas. I think I'd like one but am waiting for them to come down in price.

My kids got me one for Christmas from Costco.

When loading the photos, my son in law did not

like the picture resolution on that particular one.

He had a Phillips, which he liked very much. They

exchanged the Cosco for the Phillips 7FFIM4 with 4 interchangeable frames. I like it very much. The

directions for loading from the computer I found to

be very lacking. They ordered this one on line from

Target and I had it in a couple of days.

KLH

Consumer Advice Product Reviews ElectronicsFebruary 7, 2007
Crochet Photo Frame
Making a Crocheted Photo Frame
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:18:53 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 925 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.