Win Money By Entering ThriftyFun Contests

Since my husband and I are retired, we are living on a limited budget. I have found a lot of tips on how to save money submitted by your readers. I have saved some money by using your site. Now my tip is how to earn some extra money. Become a member of ThriftyFun, then ask your friends and relatives for some tips and good recipes. Think back of all the tips and recipes your mom and other family members have given you over the years and post them.

I have earned some extra money that way. It has given me some extra money to get some extra things I want or need. You have nothing to lose, you can only gain by submitting your favorite tips and recipes. Thanks to all of you who have voted on my recipes and tips. I hope you vote on this also. I could use the extra money!

By dwedenoja

Editor's Note: Please send us all your frugal tips, crafts, recipes and more! We have several different contests running each month. Here is the link directly to our Contest page:

http://www2.thriftyfun.com/Contests

You go girl! I do the same thing because I am disabled living alone on $1,059.00 and desperately need the extra income, too!

I spend a lot of time submitting lots of recipes from my collection from over the years and new ones that I try weekly plus tips and photos (I love taking nature photos) and an occasional Craft (I am not the greatest at those but every once in awhile I come up with a good one) and then pray that enough ThriftyFun Family Members like the accepted submitted posts to vote a thumbs up for them.

It's disappointing not to win but it certainly is wonderful when you do win and have some extra money to help pay for a tank of gas or kitty food and litter for a month or be able to put some aside for an emergency!

No matter what, even when I know there's competition in any given week, I give a thumbs up for any category because we are a Thrifty FUN Family! Thumbs up for your tip!

Dwedanoja, your candor got my vote - partly because it's refreshing, but mostly because I do the same thing. I've been blind since an untimely encounter with a drunk driver seven years ago, and have learned every penny counts!

Deeli, you have a great point - even though I've gotten some great feedback on my articles about my blindness, I'm disappointed because I seem not to have won with either of them.

If only I can keep hubby from spending it, my next contest winnings will pay my way to my 30-year high school class reunion.

I'm rooting for you, Dwedanojah! JustPlainJo, Ohio

June 7, 2010 Flag

Enter every contest you find. You can't win, if you never try!

By Christine

Editor's Note: One of my problems with contests is a lot of businesses will gather your information for a contest and sell it to marketers. This seems especially true of the contests that you fill out at the mall. So keep in mind that there is often a trade off. My son won a trip to Expo 88 in Vancouver Canada by filling out a mall contest form, so if you don't mind the junk mail, it can be worth a try.

ThriftyFun's contests are both junk mail and spam free!

Photo Contest!
http://www.thriftyfun.com/photo_contest.ldml

Tip Contest!
http://www.thriftyfun.com/contest.ldml

Winning Sweepstakes
Finding and Entering Sweepstakes and Contests
Better Living Frugal Living AdviceJune 7, 2010
Cooking Contest
Tips for Entering a Cooking Contest
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Keep Dogs Out of Your Yard
How to Keep Dogs Out of Your Yard
A 30 year old man holding a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
🎉
🎄