Browsing: Collecting Items For Gift Baskets

Buy for Items for Christmas Gift Baskets All Year

Throughout the year, after Christmas and until before Christmas of the next year, whenever you see a bargain gift, buy it -- whatever it may be. Put the bargain in storage or in a gift closet or space. Then during Christmas time, take the bargains out and separate them by his, hers, and unisex. Buy some big, cheap baskets in a thrift shop and fill them up with your bargains. Use tissue as filler, then wrap the baskets up with cellophane and put on bows. Your receivers will have a unique bounty of goodies. Don't worry if the bargains aren't part of a theme, as long as they are appropriate to the gender, it won't matter.

By Reinhardt

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I buy, not just for Christmas but for Birthdays, etc. I love clearance sales. Also it amazing the things you can get at Dollar Stores.

Vickie

I, also, go to "Tuesday Morning" and "TJ Maxx" and watch for the "bigger" markdowns. they have great ones at "TJ Maxx". sometimes i find the bargain items are marked waaaay down but they still have the SAME item on the shelf at regular prices. yes, the $$ stores often get really good stuff in. I have done this for years and it sure pays off. I just sent off a b/day box to one of my girls and it was chock full of goodies that were markdowns but really nice things.

Collecting Items For Gift Baskets, Elegant Gift Basket
Collecting Items For Gift Baskets
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsOctober 7, 2004
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 15, 2016 at 6:27:56 AM on 10.0.1.100 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.