Link: Southern Savers Sunday Coupon Preview

Finding good coupons, and buying extra Sunday papers for savings.

I just found a website called www.southernsavers.com and it has an area where you can see what coupons are coming out in the Sunday newspaper inserts. I think it posts on Wednesday for the upcoming weekend.

By learning which products will have valuable coupons (some are free! some are almost free, $3 off etc).

If you see a product you buy regularly that will be coming up with a great deal coupon, buy a few extra newspapers to multiply your savings. Also if you don't get the paper at all, you could also use the list of the coupons and find them on ebay.

Source: 4/25 Sunday Coupon Preview

By twilightgift from Forks, WA

I live in PA and they are at this time the same coupons.

This is a great website. A friend told me about it. A good example of savings using this website is a deal I got on Bounty paper towels. Bi-Lo had the paper towels on sale, buy one, get one. I had a coupon for 25 cents, which they doubled. Instead of paying the regular price of $1.38, I paid 19 cents a roll! Not bad! It pays to check the sales and your coupons!

I don't use a lot of coupons, but when I see one I can't pass up, I'll cut it out. If it is something I use a lot like dog food, I go to our library to find more of the same coupon. Our library keeps a box of coupon inserts that everyone can dig through. Since they have newspapers from several different cities, there are usually several of the same coupons to be found! I'm sure most libraries would be willing to do the same if they were asked about it.

Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingApril 27, 2010
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
🎄