Browsing: Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers

If you have a stockpile of the little creamer cups, think crafty and reuse them in fun new projects. This is a guide about crafts using single serving cream containers.

Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

November 14, 2011 Flag

I am wanting to use the small individual creamer containers for a craft project. Where and how do I order unfilled containers? What is the cost and the minimum order? Please contact me through this site. Thanks.

By Deanne

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Call the 800 number on the creamer and they can steer you in the right direction.

Are you talking about the small individual creamers like 1/2&1/2 or the international creamers restaurants serve? If you are friends with a wairtress or mgr. of a restaurant ask them to save them for you. You would probably be able to get 100's in one day. All they would have to do is keep a container next to their trash can to toss them in for you. I used to wait on tables in a pancake place and we would do this things like this for our customers on occasion. Another suggestion is that if you use cream in your coffee or tea ask the restaurant mgr. to order you a case of the creamers then you will have at least 1000 I think is what comes in a case of them.

Why not put up a signs at the grocery store,elderly housing Apts., Laundromats, etc. & ask friends & family who use this item to wash & save them for you? I don't think you can buy empty ones- but I could be mistaken. Good Luck. Hope you find some. Happy crafting! : )

I have about 100 blue and green I would not mind giving to you if you could pay postage. Could you share what you are going to use them for?

Thank You

You can purchase your own at any Cash and Carry store, or store that caters to restaurant supply stores. Also there is this link to all things plastic. If you spot the size, you can click on the photo and get the ordering information. Good luck. You must share what you are doing?? PBP

https://www.google.com/search?q=who ... EwiCxLbG5MLJAhVFnYMKHQcXAYQQ_AUIBygC

September 19, 2007 Flag

Craft Ideas for Creamer ContainersCraft ideas for individual creamer containers as submitted from the ThriftyFun community. Do you have any uses, post them here!

Tiny Artificial Vases

When I worked with Cub Scouts, we did a project using the small creamer containers. We filled the empty container with plaster of paris and inserted a small artifical flower then tied a small ribbon (glued) around the container.

You can also use small lids from things like hairspray for this.

By myc2000

Pin Cushions Or Little Containers

You can put polyfil in them and make pin cushions out of them to give away or use as a fundraiser.

You can also make lip gloss and put it in them. We used film canister that I boiled to clean.

By Michele

Rice SWAP

Fill them with a mixture of rice and glue. Add 2 halves of a wooden toothpick and you have a bowl of rice SWAP for Thinking Day. We used plastic soda bottle tops, but I'm sure it will also work with the creamer containers.

By Heather

Make Large Beads

We were talking about this the other day. One thing we thought of was to poke holes in the middle of the bottoms of the cream containers. Then glue two of them together, tops facing. Just put a little glue around the rim and stick them together. Once they are dry, they will make some large beads. These would be nice light beads and could be painted or colored with markers. You could use some wooden beads as spacers between them.

Susan from ThriftyFun

Do you have any uses for these little plastic cream containers? Post them here!

They make lighting fixtures out of glueing together drink cups - could you do the same with those (check on flammability first). Or glue them to a large foarm ball to add texture to it for an off-beat pinata-type decoration or an Xmas decoration - and paint...

I don't know what you mean by rice SWAP?

I have used them to make clusters of bells for Christmas. Empty, wash out. Put a large knot on a length of heavy crochet thread or wool. Thread it through a pony bead. Leave about a half inch of thread and knot again. Thread a needle with this thread & punch it through the middle of the container from the inside. Leave another length to tie with another simularily done container. Tie 2 to 5 of these together & form a hanger with one of the threads. You can spray paint these cream containers any color you like before making the "bells"

All good ideas. The pity is why we have these containers in the first place. I wouldn't even want to venture the total amounts of those containers used everyday across this world.

Ok here are my 10 ideas to reuse those small half and half containers.

1. to store flower seeds you take from your garden for next year.

2.could be used for parts of homemade miniature furniture.

examples bases of a table, lampshade, a top and skirt of a round table and others.

3.a cup for your homemade air freshener

4.a mold for ice cubes

5.a mold for homemade parakeet bells

6.homemade game pieces for a board game

7.a container to mix artists paints

8.stack them onto each other or make a small pyramid for a table top child's knock down game.

9 seed starter pots

10.holes for a small tabletop homemade miniature golf course using marbles for the golf balls.

Believe it or not people just doing any of the reuses mention here in this or any of Thrifty fun's categories will help you save money, feel better about yourself and deduct emissions from global warming. If you would like a further explanation please feel free to email me.

TO REUSE IS TO SAVE SO MUCH

Mr. Thrifty

Crafts Recycled Crafts ContainersMarch 21, 2012
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
crackers on paint palette
Creative Serving Dishes
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Using Reusable Kuerig Pods
Using Reusable Kuerig Pods
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 23, 2016 at 12:06:24 PM on 10.0.2.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.