Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I'm looking for Power Dissolver by Dawn; can you tell me who sells it around here? Thanks.

By Kimberly from Decatur, IL

By Sandy [4]09/30/2010

You're right--it's the best thing for cleaning the oven. It will take those rings off your flat top stove also, makes it look brand new again. I am in the Richmond, Virginia area and all the Walmarts around here carry it. I have also seen it at Food Lion and Kroger (but Walmart has the best price). I just wish I could get it by the gallon. Good luck!

Sandy

By Cassie [6]09/29/2010

Found some in Food Lion lately. It was marked closeout, so hopefully is not being discontinued.

Here are questions related to Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver.

Question: Shopping for Dawn Power Dissolver

Has Dawn Power Dissolver been discontinued? Walmart used to carry it and now I can't find it anywhere. I will be so disappointed if it had been discontinued.

By Madeline

Most Recent Answer

By Cindy02/08/2012

As far as I know it has been discontinued. I have been looking for it as well and even Amazon didn't have it. Sorry!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I have not been able to find Dawn Power Dissolver in any of the stores I visit. Please let me know if I am missing something. Have dropped this product?

Dory from Tampa, Florida

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I live in Wisconsin and just purchased some yesterday from my local Walmart store. I would suggest asking at your local store where you used to purchase this. Maybe they moved it on you. Or possibly they quit stocking it. A lot of times if you just ask they will start stocking it again. (02/13/2006)

By dpcw

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I got it in Walmart in N.Ft.Myers. I didn't find the two times I looked and the third time I asked and was taken to it. (02/14/2006)

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

It is also available at Walmarts in Michigan. (11/05/2006)

By Ariela

I can't find Dawn Power Dissolver in my stores.

Any ideas?

C. Fisher from Algonquin, IL

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I've purchased it at the Domineck's in Crystal Lake, probably a month or two ago. (11/28/2006)

By Kat

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver in Riverside, Ca. No luck at local stores. Can it be purchased on-line & where? (12/08/2006)

By MICHAEL

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I haven't been able to find it either, but I just went to amazon.com, and there are sources there. (12/29/2006)

By D

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

They seem to have pulled it out of all of our local stores; SuperFresh, Acme, ShopRite. I can't imagine why, it works better than anything. I thought maybe there was a health alert on it, but can't find one. Happily, they're selling it at Amazon. (01/21/2007)

By Jamie

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I get it at Wal-Mart if there's one near you. I only pay 2.18 (Amazon had prices from 3.99 up to 6.99 for the same size!) I clean a commercial fryer, and it looks like new since I started using Power Dissolver. (03/23/2007)

By Mike of Vermont

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Try Target (05/22/2007)

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The Dawn website will allow you to do a search from your zip code to see where it is sold in your area. I was surprised to see it pulled from so many stores. It's the only thing that gets my All-Clad pans brand new clean again. I plan to buy a case from Amazon, if I can't get it for a reasonable amount from local stores. (11/14/2007)

By Kimberly

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Dollar General sells "Dish and Pan Grease Dissolver" labeled "compare to the performance of Dawn Power Dissolver". (05/10/2008)

By guest

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I was also looking for the power dissolver. It is the only thing to really clean stuck on stuff from my pots and pans. On line said I could find it in Kroger or Walmart. Will look again. (07/18/2008)

By evelyn.

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

We've been looking for it in Lake County, IL and can't find it anywhere even though the DAWN website says we should be able to find it at Jewel Osco and Walmart - and we've had no such luck. It cleans cooked on grease on stainless steel cook tops like nothing I've ever seen before. You can buy it by the case online and it looks like that is what I will do. (07/25/2008)

By Karen

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I first used the product "Dawn Power Dissolver" when I was trying to clean my deceased Mother In Laws 50+years roaster. It was the most advanced cleaner I had ever used. Now I cannot find it. I've tried Kroger, Randalls, H.E.B., with no luck. I also tried Wal-Mart Super Wal-Mart in Pearland, no luck there either. HELP (08/21/2008)

By Maxine

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I found an easy way of getting Dawn's Power Dissolver. Go online to Ace Hardware. Create an account with them (free). You can then order a case of 10 Dawn Power Dissolver for less than $3 each. Now that you have created an account; you can avoid shipping charges ($10.31) by requesting to have the case pf PD delivered to your local Ace Hardware store. I found one 6 miles from my home with the location convenient from wherever I need to go and return home. Hope this helps! (09/01/2008)

By Emily

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I love Dawn Power Dissolver but haven't been able to find it in any stores. Did they stop making it? (09/12/2008)

By deb

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

P&G website lists dozens of places selling Power Dissolver but when I contacted Kroger & Wal-Mart regional centers, they reported that they did not have the item in their stock list. P&G refused to let me contact their local distribution facility to find a place that they actually delivered to. I finally found it on the shelf at my local Ace H/W and at a reasonable price. (3.48) (10/18/2008)

By rapidb

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Hi everyone. Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver, I was visiting my daughter in Massachusetts and we were shopping in Wal-Mart and I found it! (10/20/2008)

By L Dolan

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I too am looking for this product. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. Does anyone know where to buy it here? (11/08/2008)

By Janet H.

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I'm able to find Dawn Power Dissolver at Drug Mart in Cleveland, Ohio. I've looked at Wal-Mart and no luck. I use this product to clean my basement tiled steps! My husband uses it to clean the grease off his hands after working on the cars. (11/18/2008)

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

(Submitted by email) I have never used the Dawn product, but the Dollar General Dish and Pan Grease Dissolver works wonderfully. They stopped carrying it recently at my Dollar General, which I'm not happy about, but I'm told other DG's still carry it. Shelly (12/14/2008)

By Sally_Admin

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Found it at a Walmart Super Center in Mesa, AZ (01/11/2009)

Where can I find Dawn Power Dissolver?

Ralph

RE: Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

(Submitted via email) I cannot find it here in Lavergne, TN. I will look elsewhere. All I know is this stuff really works. It's the best I've ever used. Anthony (03/04/2009)

By Sally_Admin

I shop in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. I cannot find Dawn Power Dissolver.