Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver - Categories:

Product FinderConsumer Advice

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I'm looking for Power Dissolver by Dawn; can you tell me who sells it around here? Thanks.

By Kimberly from Decatur, IL

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Found some in Food Lion lately. It was marked closeout, so hopefully is not being discontinued.

You're right--it's the best thing for cleaning the oven. It will take those rings off your flat top stove also, makes it look brand new again. I am in the Richmond, Virginia area and all the Walmarts around here carry it. I have also seen it at Food Lion and Kroger (but Walmart has the best price). I just wish I could get it by the gallon. Good luck!

Sandy

OMG! I panicked when they told me at Wal Mart that this product had been discontinued ( they probably found that it contained .00005 percent of some carcinogen). Luckily, after doing some research, I found that it has been (supposedly) renamed and re marketed. I have not yet looked, but it is supposed to be available at Home Depot, re marketed as Dawn Grill Cleaner. Same blue bottle with the white spray cap. I would assume it will be in the BBQ grill aisle. I hope so. Same thing happened this week with Alka Zeltzer Heartburn. Yet we continue to consume products from China that contain many harmful ingredients.

Just looked at some of the questions and realized they went back a couple of years. This product has been available in the Denver area up until about 6 weeks ago. So maybe it was a tactile thing all along. I'm going to try Home Depot and look for Dawn Grill Cleaner.

I have written to Proctor and Gamble asking "why?" this wonderful product was removed from all the shelves. I live in Puerto Rico and no where can I find this product on the island. I have been to New York and the same story; and they (P&G) won't give any explanation. It's not as if the product didn't sell!

Why is this wonderful product taken off the shelves. And why won't P@G response to our question?

February 6, 2012 Flag

Has Dawn Power Dissolver been discontinued? Walmart used to carry it and now I can't find it anywhere. I will be so disappointed if it had been discontinued.

By Madeline

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Walmart.com has it (just type it in their search) and they also list it as being available at their physical stores. Hope this helps.

As far as I know it has been discontinued. I have been looking for it as well and even Amazon didn't have it. Sorry!

September 29, 2010 Flag

I shop in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. I cannot find Dawn Power Dissolver
anywhere. Where can I find it to purchase it? It is the best stuff I have found for cleaning my convection oven. Comes out beautifully and like new.
Wipes off like a breeze. Thank you.

Patricia

Answers:

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Checking on Google I found it at Ace Hardware. $32.90 for a 10 pack. Also I found it on Amazon.com. There are other locations as well, but I didn't search them out. (10/16/2009)

By foxrun41

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The Dawn website indicates Wal-Mart for the wonderful Power Dissolver.
I have an Ace down the street, so I am also going to check that. (07/01/2010)

By cookwie

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The super Walmart off Carlyle avenue in Belleville IL, stocks it. (09/26/2010)

By jjwc

October 15, 2009 Flag

Where can I find Dawn Power Dissolver?

Ralph

Answers:

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

(Submitted via email)

I cannot find it here in Lavergne, TN. I will look elsewhere. All I know is this stuff really works. It's the best I've ever used. Anthony (03/04/2009)

By Sally_Admin

January 13, 2009 Flag

I can't find Dawn Power Dissolver in my stores.

Any ideas?

C. Fisher from Algonquin, IL

Answers:

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I've purchased it at the Domineck's in Crystal Lake, probably a month or two ago. (11/28/2006)

By Kat

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver in Riverside, Ca. No luck at local stores. Can it be purchased on-line & where? (12/08/2006)

By MICHAEL

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I haven't been able to find it either, but I just went to amazon.com, and there are sources there. (12/29/2006)

By D

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

They seem to have pulled it out of all of our local stores; SuperFresh, Acme, ShopRite. I can't imagine why, it works better than anything. I thought maybe there was a health alert on it, but can't find one. Happily, they're selling it at Amazon. (01/21/2007)

By Jamie

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I get it at Wal-Mart if there's one near you. I only pay 2.18 (Amazon had prices from 3.99 up to 6.99 for the same size!) I clean a commercial fryer, and it looks like new since I started using Power Dissolver. (03/23/2007)

By Mike of Vermont

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Try Target (05/22/2007)

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The Dawn website will allow you to do a search from your zip code to see where it is sold in your area. I was surprised to see it pulled from so many stores. It's the only thing that gets my All-Clad pans brand new clean again. I plan to buy a case from Amazon, if I can't get it for a reasonable amount from local stores. (11/14/2007)

By Kimberly

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Dollar General sells "Dish and Pan Grease Dissolver" labeled "compare to the performance of Dawn Power Dissolver". (05/10/2008)

By guest

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I was also looking for the power dissolver. It is the only thing to really clean stuck on stuff from my pots and pans. On line said I could find it in Kroger or Walmart. Will look again. (07/18/2008)

By evelyn.

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

We've been looking for it in Lake County, IL and can't find it anywhere even though the DAWN website says we should be able to find it at Jewel Osco and Walmart - and we've had no such luck. It cleans cooked on grease on stainless steel cook tops like nothing I've ever seen before. You can buy it by the case online and it looks like that is what I will do. (07/25/2008)

By Karen

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I first used the product "Dawn Power Dissolver" when I was trying to clean my deceased Mother In Laws 50+years roaster. It was the most advanced cleaner I had ever used. Now I cannot find it. I've tried Kroger, Randalls, H.E.B., with no luck. I also tried Wal-Mart Super Wal-Mart in Pearland, no luck there either. HELP (08/21/2008)

By Maxine

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I found an easy way of getting Dawn's Power Dissolver. Go online to Ace Hardware. Create an account with them (free). You can then order a case of 10 Dawn Power Dissolver for less than $3 each. Now that you have created an account; you can avoid shipping charges ($10.31) by requesting to have the case pf PD delivered to your local Ace Hardware store. I found one 6 miles from my home with the location convenient from wherever I need to go and return home. Hope this helps! (09/01/2008)

By Emily

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I love Dawn Power Dissolver but haven't been able to find it in any stores.
Did they stop making it? (09/12/2008)

By deb

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

P&G website lists dozens of places selling Power Dissolver but when I contacted Kroger & Wal-Mart regional centers, they reported that they did not have the item in their stock list. P&G refused to let me contact their local distribution facility to find a place that they actually delivered to.
I finally found it on the shelf at my local Ace H/W and at a reasonable price. (3.48) (10/18/2008)

By rapidb

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Hi everyone. Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver, I was visiting my daughter in Massachusetts and we were shopping in Wal-Mart and I found it! (10/20/2008)

By L Dolan

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I too am looking for this product. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. Does anyone know where to buy it here? (11/08/2008)

By Janet H.

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I'm able to find Dawn Power Dissolver at Drug Mart in Cleveland, Ohio. I've looked at Wal-Mart and no luck. I use this product to clean my basement tiled steps! My husband uses it to clean the grease off his hands after working on the cars. (11/18/2008)

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

(Submitted by email)

I have never used the Dawn product, but the Dollar General Dish and Pan Grease Dissolver works wonderfully. They stopped carrying it recently at my Dollar General, which I'm not happy about, but I'm told other DG's still carry it. Shelly (12/14/2008)

By Sally_Admin

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Found it at a Walmart Super Center in Mesa, AZ (01/11/2009)

November 26, 2006 Flag
Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 29, 2010
Robot Vacuum
Robot Vacuum (Roomba) Reviews
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
power outage kitchen
Cooking When the Power Goes Out
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 16, 2016 at 9:08:12 PM on 10.0.0.23 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.