Bowling Ball and Bowling Pin Costume Ideas

I would like to make a bowling pin costume. I have found some online, but they are $39-$60! Can anyone help with some suggestions? Thanks!

By Jeanne from Tinley Park, IL

Get some foam rubber that is sold in upholstery stores-it is sold by the yard. Cut out the bowling pin shape-front and back and make like a sandwich board. Paint as desired. Wear white sweat under it.

I saw in a magazine where a lady wore a black trash bag which was stuffed with something (don't remember what it was!), and she made herself look like a bowling ball. It was really cute. Good luck!

October 4, 2006 Flag

Memaw with Granddaughter before going to her bowling party. Lorelynn (the bowling pin) won 1st place and was featured on Ebonite's web-site. She loves to bowl and Memaw always supported her.

Memaw and the Bowling Pin

By Summer Davis from Oak Grove, Ky

Answers:

Bowling Pin Costume - Lorelynn the Bowling Pin and Memaw

Great costume! I always love to see homemade original costumes. They're so much more interesting than the storebought ones. Thanks for sharing this one. (04/20/2006)

By sunhat

Great costume for one cute girl. Memaw looks cute
and proud too! (04/21/2006)

By meoowmom

They both are so happy looking. Congrats on her winning 1st place! I bet Memaw is so proud!

I seen that you were from Oak Grove, KY. I lived there once when hubby was at Ft. Campbell. Kinda miss living there in a way. (04/22/2006)

By Michele

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Bowling Ball and Pin Costume
Making a Bowling Ball Costume
Crafts Halloween CostumesSeptember 16, 2010
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 4:16:42 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 886 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.