Product Review: Bissell Stainless Steel Cleaner Spray

I recently bought all new stainless steel appliances and heard horror stories of not being able to clean them. I went shopping at my local supermarket and found Bissell Stainless Steel cleaner in a spray can. Having used Bissell products before, I chose to give it a try as I've found this brand very reliable.

IT WORKS! I sprayed the appliance and wiped it with a paper towel. It shines. More than that it is not streaky or darker. It is uniformly new looking. I tried a stainless steel wipe made by another manufacturer and it did not perform acceptably. I am thrilled with my new appliances more than ever now that I can keep them smudge and fingerprint free. This is my first post and felt I had to share it.

By Bakedbean from Amesbury, MA

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesOctober 28, 2010
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel