AAHHHHH!

Little one in front of the tree.

Awww

By Keith from Fremont, CA

AAHHHHH! Indeed! The beautiful child brought joy to my soul to share her very expression (Indeed, next week I will become 82 and that is exactly the way I feel about the joys of living where I do when I do.) Thank, Keith from Fremont, CA for sharing. And bless the little girl and all her loved ones.

So adorable. The real joy of the season is seeing the wonder of the little wee ones. Thank you for sharing. What a cutie.

Keith,

your little one is so precious! i am sure that is her response of seeing you in a Santa outfit? or was it the lighting of her first Christmas tree? either way, thank you for sharing! - Kasey C.

Photos Holiday ChristmasJanuary 9, 2006
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:02:25 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.