Bedroom Paint Color Advice to Coordinate With Silver Metal Frame Bed

I have a silver bed that I would like to use in a guest bed room. What color can I paint the wall? I am trying to update. It is just a plain metal silver bed.

By Donna from Addison, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Any cool tone works well with silver; warm tones work better with gold. Go to the paint store with a piece of silver (jewelry, anything portable) and find a color you love and talk with the technician to make sure the tone is cool and you're on your way. 3 colors balance a room; silver would be the accent.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BedroomJanuary 20, 2011
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:03:53 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.