Ideas for Swim Team Banquet

I am in charge of decorating for the swim team banquet. I need table centerpieces x 12 tables. They are the Wando Warriors, we will be using feathers and tomahawks. Our colors are burgundy and black.

By MayBeth from Charleston, SC

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Melissa 1 02/01/2011

I also am in charge of our banquet. Last year, we used large goldfish bowls and filled with goldfish crackers and some Swedish fish. The kids loved eating them during the banquet. The moms also got together the week before and made photo collages of the kids and added glitter. The seniors had the first chance to bring home. I also made bubbles from scrapbook paper that had inspirational swim messages on each. We just laid them around on the tables. The girls loved them to add to their scrapbooks. The year before we used sand buckets and filled with cute beach stuff. And the year before that we used balloons. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Ideas for Swim Team Banquet

I am in charge of our Swim Team banquet. We will have around 200 people. Our colors are red, white, and black and our mascot is the Killer Whale. I need some cheap decorating ideas for the banquet hall and tables. Ideas?

By kittycats from NC

Ideas for Swim Team Banquet

Check the web site for Sea World and look what they do with Shamu. Also, contact Seaworld's Public Relations and see if they will help you with some decorations or ideas. They are very community friendly. (06/07/2009)

By ShaneSA

Archive: Ideas for Swim Team Banquet

Does anyone have any economical ideas for centerpieces or decorations for a high school swim team end-of-year luncheon? Something with a swimming gear, pool theme, or our team colors of blue and red. I need to get this together in several weeks.

By Swim Mom from Washington, DC

RE: Ideas for Swim Team Banquet

You could use blue flippers, stand them against each other, and where the feet go you can put red flowers. (01/31/2010)

By sammey16