Plant HealthGardening

Sickly Honeysuckle Plant

Can anyone help me with my poor plant?

By Tammy

My remedy seems to help everything sickly. It is green tea. I buy the cheapest at the Dollar General Store for a dollar a box. Make sure nothing else is added to it,no peppermint. I mix up the whole 25 packets and add 2 gallons of water in a watering can and the plants will love it. I put this mixture on all my plants. Good luck. ~Janette~

Your pictuer looks like you have used sawdust for mulch (?), that could be the problem. Get rid of the sawdust - water and feed well - if you really have a need for the mulch, try compost - good luck with your honeysuckle.