General AdviceConsumer Advice

Looking for Information on Dishes Stamped: F. Winkle and Co. England

I have a set of dishes that I am trying to find info on and do not know where to look. They have a stamp on the back that says F. Winkle and Co , England. It is a green stamp with a design in the middle. They also have a stamp that is brown and says Whieldon Ware in a circle, then below it has an emblem that says F. Winkle and Co below that England.

It has a 3 pressed into the china although its not colored. I'm trying to find what pattern it is. I have found some info on the companies but have had no real luck. They are trimmed in gold, on a white background and have green bows and leaves with a lilac flower.

Vickie from Dawson Springs, KY

I suggest you go to www.replacements.com and look up that manufacturer. There will be a list of the patterns with photographs of each.

Found both sites on search engine.

http://www.thep  rk/w/winkle.html

http://www.bbc.  _2_feature.shtml

Hi, I had tried all three of those by using search engine before placing post but haven't been able to locate my pattern. The one site said that the name of the pattern is on the plate but in this case it is not. Thanks for the advice.

http://www.flmn  /open_search.asp

You might find more information on the above page.

Good luck!

I agree about going to www.replacements.com. They are right up the road from us, I have sold and replaced a lot of china with them over the years. Good luck and let us know how it turns out for ya, we'll be waiting!

go to replacements ltd.You can identify the pattern. Do an ebay search and it might bring up the same pattern you have.

http://www.thep  potters/1091.htm

They are on this website

Try Replacements.com

I have a big bowl with a handle and cover. It is white with red print. I found the picture under images for F Winkle and company, but no price for what's it's worth. Any ideas how I can find that information?

By Andie

We have a partial dinner set by F. Winkle Co. Ltd with the pattern Zeeland, they have the mark used 1925- 31. What would be the value, if any?

By J. Robinson from Midlothian

I have a large platter (white with blue design around edges). It is stamped on the back with F. Winkle Co. Ltd. Wheldon Ware England is also stamped blue Moselle. It was my grandmother's. She was born in the late 1800s. Would this be worth anything?

By Jackie