Looking for Information on Dishes Stamped: F. Winkle and Co. England

I have a set of dishes that I am trying to find info on and do not know where to look. They have a stamp on the back that says F. Winkle and Co , England. It is a green stamp with a design in the middle. They also have a stamp that is brown and says Whieldon Ware in a circle, then below it has an emblem that says F. Winkle and Co below that England.

It has a 3 pressed into the china although its not colored. I'm trying to find what pattern it is. I have found some info on the companies but have had no real luck. They are trimmed in gold, on a white background and have green bows and leaves with a lilac flower.

Vickie from Dawson Springs, KY

I suggest you go to www.replacements.com and look up that manufacturer. There will be a list of the patterns with photographs of each.

Hi, I had tried all three of those by using search engine before placing post but haven't been able to locate my pattern. The one site said that the name of the pattern is on the plate but in this case it is not. Thanks for the advice.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/histarch/gallery_types/open_search.asp

You might find more information on the above page.

Good luck!

I agree about going to www.replacements.com. They are right up the road from us, I have sold and replaced a lot of china with them over the years. Good luck and let us know how it turns out for ya, we'll be waiting!

go to replacements ltd.You can identify the pattern. Do an ebay search and it might bring up the same pattern you have.

http://www.thepotteries.org/allpotters/1091.htm

They are on this website

Try Replacements.com

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 7, 2008
woman cross stitching a rose
Finding WonderArt Stamped Cross Stitch Quilt Blocks
Manchester Cathedral in England
England Frugal Travel Guide
Cleaning Dishes
Cleaning Greasy Dishes
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎄